Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Windshield Repair Training & Certification! Part 1


I am very excited to talk about my upcoming training & certification class in windshield repair.  Being able to help customers save money by repairing there cracked windshields rather than them having to pay big bucks to replace a full windshield. Growing up I have fixed my own windshields, friends & family members. When I found out I would be getting the opportunity to get professional industry certification & training I was very excited. When it comes to learning new things I consider myself an information sponge. Not to mention a perfectionist when it comes to my work. We will be offering Windshield repair at our Huntington tire shop location & also mobile repairs. I am following the Repair of Laminated Automotive Glass standard when it comes to my windshield repairs. The best part of windshield repair is that most customers will not have to pay not even a deductible because there car insurance is willing to pay the entire bill. Even if your insurance company is not willing to pay for your windshield repair we will offer the most competitive pricing in the industry just like we do with our tires. Within the next two weeks we will update our website www.nystire.com providing detailed information on pricing & you will even be able to get windshield repair quotes online.